What is this and why do I need it?
Beesure have teamed up with Voyager Plus Travel Insurance.
Why Choose Voyager Travel Insurance?
- Excellent value for money – Great prices without sacrificing cover
- Kids go free – Even better value for families
- Holiday financial protection – Keeping your money safe
- 24hr Emergency Assistance from Global Response Ltd – helping you through your most difficult times
- 14 day money back guarantee – so you can make sure the policy is right for you
- Most work and holiday activities covered
If you are going on holiday, travel insurance can give you financial peace of mind should anything go wrong. Voyager travel Insurance offers a range of different policies depending on the type of holiday you are taking, such as single trip insurance, annual multi-trip insurance and long stay policies for those people going abroad for several months.
Each of our policies gives you fantastic levels of cover at an affordable price.
If you need to cancel or curtail your trip, for an insured reason, you will be to claim back the value of your holiday up to a maximum of £10,000. For more information see the Policy wording.
Medical treatment abroad can be very expensive and can cost tens of thousands of pounds. With Voyager travel insurance you are covered for up to £10 million of medical expenses. This includes repatriation back to the UK, something which the European Health Insurance Card and other reciprocal health agreements do not cover.
Our policies also include £3,000 Holiday Financial Protection cover, in case any of the elements of your holiday go bankrupt.
If you are not booking your holidays through a tour operator, then you may like to consider the Enhanced travel and terrorism disruption extension. This provides additional cover, giving you added protection that would be provided by a tour operator in the event of a situation such as volcanic ash closing airspace leaving you abroad and having to pay for additional accommodation.
If you are going skiing or snowboarding you can add winter sports cover to your single trip or long stay policy. With an annual multi-trip policy you are automatically covered for 21 days winter sports.
Voyager travel insurance can cover a wide range of sports and activities, some, however, may require an additional premium in order to be covered by your travel insurance policy
What can Beesure provide?
Beesure provides you with a range of travel insurance from:
Short stay travel insurance
- Great value – 2 weeks cover from £25
- Kids go free – Great value for families
- No maximum age – Cover to suit all
- Maximum duration – 62 days (31 if aged 75+)
Annual multi-trip travel insurance
- Unlimited number of trips – Within a year
- Winter Sports – Included as standard
- Family cover – Cover for dependants under 18
- Maximum age – 74 (at start of policy)
- Maximum duration – 45 Days (31 days if aged 70-74)
Long stay travel insurance ( Ideal for back-packers and Gap years )
- Single trip duration – Between 2 – 18 months
- Flexible – Up to 2 weeks break for visits home
- Maximum age – 59 (at departure date)
Why is Beesure the right choice?
Beesure partnered with a multi-award-winning travel insurance provider to offer you the best policy and service we can provide for no additional cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I pay more to go via you rather than direct?
No, the price will not change, instead, you get our support to ensure you are choosing the policy that works best for you and your needs.
Do I need holiday insurance for a UK holiday as a UK resident?
Short answer, Yes. You do not need it for the medical cover as your National Health Service (NHS) applies but you need it to protect against cancellation, baggage and travel delays.
Speak to one our team for a free no obligation initial consultation.
Beesure is on Instagram...Click below to follow us
Beesure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority no. 832417.
Beesure Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company number: 10551333.
Registered office address: Ground Floor, Rowan House, Hazell Drive, Newport, NP10 8FY.