Refer a Friend
£500 Tikiti Travel
Grow the Hive by helping your friends and family
Do you have friends, family or colleagues who would benefit from talking to a financial adviser? Beesure can help them achieve their financial goals in the same way we have helped you. As a valued Beesure customer, we would like to present you with the opportunity to receive a referral reward.
For each referral who becomes a Beesure client, we’ll gift you with a £50 voucher for either John Lewis, Amazon, or Love2Shop.
Furthermore, we’ll also make a £50 donation to one of our chosen charities Head for Change, RSPCA or Mind.
Further furthermore, for every successful referral, you’ll earn an entry into our annual lottery. You could win a £500 voucher with Tikiti Travel!
Please note, that the terms and conditions below apply.
How to Enter
Firstly, please seek the permission of your friend or family member before submitting their details. This person should be eligible for the referral scheme and expecting Beesure to contact them. Then fill in the form below.
We’ll get in touch with your referred person to arrange an initial consultation. During this consultation, we’ll assess their financial circumstances and aspirations and see what we might be able to do for them.
Should your referred person become a Beesure client, we’ll get in touch with you via telephone or email to discuss which of our selected vouchers and charities you would like to redeem. You will also be auto entered into our lottery. For each successful referral, you gain one voucher, one charity donation and one lottery entry.
We’ll invite you to watch our live virtual lottery draw. The winner will be notified by email or telephone. You can then start planning your trip with Tikiti Travel, should you win. This is an annual draw, that restarts for entry each year. Our next lottery draw will take place in November 2024.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only valid if the referred person becomes a Beesure client
- The referred friend must be eligible, meaning they must be a new customer, over the age of 18, and a UK resident
- Referrals are only valid if the referee has obtained permission to provide their details and they are expecting Beesure to contact them
- This offer is only open to individuals and not entire companies. If you represent a company, please visit our Business Network
- For each successful referral, referees will gain one £50 voucher, one £50 charity donation and one lottery entry
- If your reference is successful we will notify you by email or telephone unless you state otherwise
- You will forfeit your prizes if we receive no response within a month of initially notifying you
- The voucher and charity included in this offer will be a selection as chosen by Beesure that the referee can select from
- The lottery prize included in this offer will be selected by Beesure
- Beesure reserves the right to amend lottery prizes, chosen charities and chosen vouchers at any time
- The lottery will be drawn at a time and date of Beesure’s choosing (November 2024)
- Entrees will be notified in advance of the lottery prize draw time and date should they wish to watch live
- The lottery prize draw will be recorded and an impartial person will be present to witness
- We reserve the right to exclude customers from this offer should we feel they are abusing it or acting fraudulently
- Beesure reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time
Not sure who to refer? Do you know anyone who is...
- Approaching retirement age
- Needs to consolidate their pensions
- Looking for investment opportunities
- Needs a mortgage or re-mortgage
- Exploring buy to lets
- Owns a business
- Has had a life change such as a death or divorce
of clients would recommend us to their friends, family or colleagues
of clients believe working with us has helped or will help them achieve their financial goals
of clients were very satisfied that we understood their needs and goals, with the remaining 12.50% of clients mostly satisfied
You’ll find a wealth of information here in our dedicated home for insights and useful resources, regularly updated so you’re always in the loop.